One East Hazelwood Dr.
Champaign, Illinois 61820
Elizabeth Meschewski joined the Illinois Sustainable Technology Center (ISTC) in April 2011 as a Research Assistant in the Applied Research on Industrial and Environmental Systems (ARIES) group and is now a Research Specialist in the Sponsored Research, Public Engagement, and Communications (SRPEC) group at ISTC. Beth communicates ISTC’s research and technical assistance activities by creating displays, posters, and website content. She is also the assistant coordinator for the ISTC Sponsored Research Program which is funded by the Illinois Hazardous Waste Research Fund (HWRF) and assists with oversight of projects funded through HWRF and with a myriad of outreach events related to research at ISTC.
- M.S. in Environmental Engineering, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (2010)
- B.S. in Geology, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (2008)
- Evaluation of Biochar Applications in 10 Illinois Soils (July 2013 - March 2014; publication in progress)
- The Occurrence of PPCPs in Influent and Effluent at the Champaign and Urbana Waste Water Treatment Plants (April 2013 - June 2015)
- Holm, N., K. Spokas, E. Luber, B.K. Sharma, and L. Walsh, Evaluation of Biochar Applications in 10 Illinois Soils, oral presentation at the Illinois Biochar Group meeting, November 15, 2013, Peoria, IL.
- Holm, N., K. Spokas, E. Luber, B.K. Sharma, and L. Walsh, Evaluation of Biochar Applications in 10 Illinois Soils, poster presentation at the 2013 USBI North American Biochar Symposium, October 13-16, 2013, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA.
- Holm, N., and E. Luber, Naturally Illinois Expo: Bringing Science to the Community, oral presentation at the Midwest Environmental Education Association Conference, September 28, 2013, Iowa City, Iowa.
- N. Holm and E. Luber, ISTC’s Sponsored Research Program, poster presentation at the Prairie Research Institute Lightning Talk Symposium, November 2011, Champaign, IL.